What Three Beers Would You Bring on a Deserted Island?
It’s the perfect ice breaker question. We often think it when we’re sipping that glorious sour, wishing that it would not end after every sip. It’s the beer we would have when essentially we would have nothing. We asked some of our team what three beers they would take with them when stranded on a deserted island. Take a look, and let us know what your three are!
Kate Dunn, Co-owner
- Karl Strauss Aurora Hoppyalis
- Modern Times Critical Band Hazy IPA
- Pizza Port Ponto S.I.P.A.
Mark Chadwell, Warehouse Manager
- Epic Brewing Son of a Baptist
- Modern Times Fruitlands Gose
- High Water Brewing Campfire Stout
Jay Davis, East Bay Sales (Also included times and reasons for each!)
- Revision IPA- for flavor-packed hydration
- Track 7 IPA- for mid-afternoon drinking
- Revision Dr. Lupulin 3xIPA- for necessary black outs to block out mysterious animal sounds
Michael Zamora, Central Valley Sales
- Revision Double IPA
- Epic Brewing Los Locos Lager
- 2 Towns Made Marion Cider
Lauren Sage, Marketing Maven
- Modern Times Lomaland Saison
- Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout
- Almanac Strawberry Basil Sour
Luckily, everything that you’ve read in our desert-island list is available to order! Find out why we’d take these with us in just the first sip. You, and your customers will be sure to love them. Cheers!